We’re proud to announce that several of our partners will be exhibiting at the ASTD 2011 International Conference & Exposition and we hope to see you there!
If you’re planning on attending, please stop by our partner’s booth, pick up a copy of our GSA Schedule Offerings and receive 10% off any of the services included in the brochure.
They will have information about:
- Change Management
Our partner, SyNet/PPS International is global HR and learning and development consultancy providing business professionals worldwide with the skills and support needed to be successful in their organizational roles. Their consultants, instructional designers, trainers and coaches are experts in their field. Their global team helps clients effectively address strategic and tactical challenges in critical-to-success areas. Their proven track record comprises an extensive list of industry leaders who rely on a globally present, fast and flexible partner to meet their specific learning and development needs in line with their business objectives.
Carsten Tripler is speaking on Wednesday, May 25th, at 8:00 am on Change Management: Organizational Constellations. Room W 106
Visit MasteryWorks at booth #616.
- CAREERSMART™ –instructor-led program and eSolutions that educates and inspires individuals to take personal responsibility for their own professional development.
- TALENTBUILDER® Engage, Develop, and Retain Your Talent and High Potential Individuals - instructor-led training program and e-solution that helps managers learn how to build their team and organization capability by developing and leveraging the unique talents of individual contributors.
Career development planning is a key focus for successful organizations to address the challenges of retaining and engaging key employees, and MasteryWorks’ solutions have proven highly successful to retain and engage valued employees, promote career options for a diverse workforce, developing and communicating internal career paths, post-merger or reorganization talent redeployment, and on-boarding new hires. MasteryWorks helps organizations align individual talent with the needs of the business; help managers engage, develop and retain their people; and empower employees to take charge of their careers. Their solutions create the foundation for impactful “career conversations” between employees and managers to increase individual contribution to the organization’s performance.
Visit Linkage, Inc. at booth #616.
Linkage is a global organizational development company that specializes in leadership development. Serving the public and private sectors, the company provides clients around the globe with customized leadership development and strategic change solutions that include and integrate consulting, training, assessment, coaching, and benchmark research. With a relentless commitment to learning, Linkage also offers a full range of institutes, summits, public workshops, and distance learning programs on leading-edge topics in leadership, management, HR, and OD. More than 100,000 leaders and managers have attended a Linkage program since the Company’s founding in 1988. Linkage is headquartered in Burlington, MA with operations in Atlanta, Boston, New York, San Francisco, Athens, Bangalore, Brussels, Hamilton, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Johannesburg, Kuala Lumpur, Kuwait City, Mexico City, Rome, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, and Vilnius
Visit Tape Rental Library at booth #616.
- Services are available to the company, providing employees with access to hundreds of top business audio titles to improve their skills in just about any area.
- Excellent addition to any blended learning solution.
- Service can be customized to meet just about any need.
- Match titles to company’s competencies to help your managers give employees specific tools to improve in specific areas like accountability, innovation or change management.
Since 1971 TRL has been helping companies make travel time pay.
Barnes & Conti will be at booth 702.
Please stop by – they will have information about:
- Consulting on the Inside: A Practical Guide for Internal Consultants. Learn about the training program we are designing to accompany the book.
- Exercising Influence: Building Relationships and Getting Results. This popular program is the most widely used influence course globally. Learn about how our behavioral approach has helped global companies develop this important core competency.
- Managing Innovation: Driving Ideas from Strategic Initiative to Value Creation and Strategic Thinking: Leadership Practices for Innovative Organizations Come and discuss some of the challenges your organization is facing.
In addition to the Expo, Barnes & Conti CEO Kim Barnes will be part of a panel discussion entitled “Building a Practice: Pondering the Past, Predicting the Future.” The session will be held on May 22 at 3:30 pm in Room W 102 AB.