The Leadership Institute develops better leaders so that they can reach higher levels of success and produce better results for their organizations. The Institute accomplishes this by developing essential competencies and skills, introducing new approaches and global best practices, and inspiring personal commitment to development that lasts a lifetime.
This four-day immersion program integrates the best learning methods employed by university executive education programs and leadership academies to deliver accelerated growth. The Institute will be led by leading faculty who will work to challenge your existing leadership framework and provide new insight for sustainable behavioral change.
Who Should Attend
Managers and leaders who have sustained high performance in current and past jobs while demonstrating the ability to take on increased responsibility.
Benefits & Outcomes
- Enhance the skills and abilities of the team members responsible for leading your organization
- Assist executives in developing an action plan for change
- Empower participants to constantly assess their individual and organizational performance
- Achieve lasting retention of your highest potentials and build your next generation of leaders/successors
- Enhance organizational capacity for innovation, talent development, change, and growth
Call Gail McGaha to register for this four-day immersion program 301-299-0607 x 2
- August 16 – 19, 2011 – Washington, DC
- October 4 – 7, 2011 – Atlanta, GA
Partner: Linkage, Inc.