Even with a solid change strategy in place, plans are abandoned, implementation is delayed or employee resistance is unexpectedly high. Proper management of the human side of change is the critical missing link in change initiatives.
In exclusive partnership with William Bridges & Associates, Linkage offers the highly-acclaimed Three-Phase Transition Model to address the human side of change. William Bridges’ model has stood the test of time and has provided individuals and organizations across sectors with a framework and tools for successfully embracing change.
Who Should Attend
HR and OD professionals with a background in change management
Benefits & Outcomes
- Lead individuals through strategic change initiatives
- Develop coaching skills needed to help employees deal with constant change and loss
- Become part of an established network of Certified Bridges Trainers
This program certifies participants to deliver two skill-building workshops:
- In Managing Organizational Transition, learn to teach leaders the skills to successfully lead others through transitions with less disruption and sustained productivity
- In Individual Transition in Organizations, learn to teach individuals how to handle internal transition caused by change with less disruption and distress to their lives
Complimentary Ongoing Resources
- Order materials online, any time
- Attend free quarterly tele-conferences on various transition topics
Program based on the change and transition work of William and Susan Bridges. A pioneer and leader in the field of transition management, William Bridges is widely recognized for his breakthrough thinking on how to help people deal productively with change.
Susan Bridges has provided leadership consulting and executive development services to individuals and organizations experiencing transition management issues for over twenty years, partnering with leaders who must initiate change and transition in their organizations.