Strategic Partners, Inc. (SPI) is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth and as a result, we are currently looking for the right people to join our team on a contract/consultant basis. SPI, which has been in business since 1996, provides consulting, coaching, and training solutions in the areas of recruiting and retaining employee, developing effective leadership, improving sales productivity, communicating effectively, managing diversity, improving organizational performance, and building high performance teams.
As our name implies, we partner with our clients to strategically solve their organizational development and human resources issues. Our current partnerships are based on long-term relationships between our principals and/or relationship managers and our clients’ key leaders. Our clients include organizations such as Constellation Energy, Frito-Lay, Sandoz Pharmaceuticals, W.R. and a variety of federal agencies, including the U.S. Department of Agriculture; U.S. Department of Health & Human Services; U.S. Intelligence Community; and the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. SPI is a GSA MOBIS certified company which was recently ranked in the 94th percentile in a customer satisfaction survey, compared with other GSA-approved consulting firms
We are currently seeking to bring on board highly qualified, experienced OD consultants, coaches and mediators throughout the United States to include in our response to the NASA RFP, which requires consultants that bring these skill sets to the team; we also must ensure that we can provide consultants who are located within two hours of the following locations:
- Ames Research Center, locating in Mountain View, CA
- Dryden Flight Research Center, located in Edwards, CA
- Glenn Research Center, located in Cleveland, OH
- Goddard Space Flight Center, located in Greenbelt, MD
- NASA Headquarters, located in Washington, DC
- Johnson Space Center, located in Houston, TX
- Kennedy Space Center, located in Cape Canaveral, FL
- Langley Research Center, located in Hampton, VA
- Marshall Space Flight Center, located in Huntsville, AL
- Stennis Space Center and the NASA Shared Services Center, located in Bay St. Louis, MS
- Other, smaller, installations are Wallops Flight Facility, located in Wallops Island,
- VA; White Sands Test Facility, located in White Sands, NM; and Independent Verification & Validation Facility, located in Fairmont, WV.
Why SPI feels we are an ideal candidate to perform required services:
- Deep experience with knowledge worker environments, scientific and technical organizations, and 50 Federal Agencies
- Breadth and depth of our OD consulting, coaching, and mediator capabilities throughout the country
- Proven track record as an integrator of OD consulting, mediation, and/or coaching capabilities that helps clients realize a tangible return on their investment
- Access to over 30 consultants and 300 coaches world wide
In addition to our breadth and depth in training and learning solutions, measurement and ROI services, and organizational development consulting, we have over 15 years of past performance with 50 Federal Government agencies and can draw upon best practices from our work with Fortune 1000 companies.
We understand that teaming is critical to secure and deliver on task orders under the NASA contract. Our entire business model is built around partnerships, so teaming partners can expect a clear path to pursue both individual and joint business development efforts, collaboration on delivering maximum value to clients, and transparency around opportunity pursuit and contract management post award. As a prime, we can help bring business to this contract in several ways: through our extensive connections with current federal clients, former clients, and colleagues; by exercising our well-established thought leadership and marketing capabilities; and by deploying our mature federal capture and proposal capabilities. To learn more about Strategic Partners, please visit our website: www.spisolutions.com.
What we are looking for
We are preparing to submit a proposal in response to the NASA solicitation. As a woman-owned small business, we are looking to round out our team to fulfill this requirement and provide the full suite of services to federal agencies through this NASA contract. To reiterate, we are particularly looking for experienced, highly qualified and professional OD consultants, coaches and mediators.
If you have an interest in becoming part of our team, please send your resume and bio to email@example.com. Depending upon your response, we will either schedule a one-on-one phone meeting with you, or we may consider a Go To meeting or virtual orientation as early as next week. I look forward to connecting with you and to our potential partnership for responding to this RFP. If you want opportunity, independence, and empowerment, you should consider joining our small – and rapidly growing – company.