What is Unique about Strategic Partners?
We bring together a broad network of independent facilitators, consultants, and partner firms to offer a “best-in-class,” yet affordable suite of training, coaching, and organizational development resources. Our specialty is our ability to precisely meet your training requirements through partnering. We draw from more than 100 off-the-shelf course offerings that are easily adapted to our client’s environments, our best-in-class design team, and a cadre of industry experts from around the world.
The result is a cost-effective, highly relevant, and sustainable suite of programs delivered seamlessly by one company that can be delivered easily throughout any company or organization. Our proven ability to partner and bring together considerable, targeted resources for the benefit of an organization provides the best possible fit for meeting strategic objectives, even as they change over time. We use a values guided training delivery process that includes many of the following approaches.
Critical Dimensions of our Training Capabilities
Our unique ability to work with clients result in long-term relationships. Specific elements of our training capabilities include:
- Our Commitment to Blended Learning and to Training of Trainers: Strategic Partners, Inc. believes strongly in taking a blended approach to training, mixing eLearning with other types of training delivery. With our network of partner firms, our point of view is that implementing blended learning allows for more easy integration of coaching, training and consulting. Learn about SPI’s blended learning approach. Learn more about Blended Learning with Strategic Partners.
- Train-the-Trainer: Our Train-the-Trainer process includes trainer selection, demonstration workshops, the training of trainers, and certifications. Learn more about the Strategic Partner’s train-the-trainer process.
- National and Global Delivery Resources: The correct staffing plan is critical to the overall success of this training initiative. Our trainers, consultants, facilitators and coaches are second to none! We have a diverse group of trainers all with varying professional backgrounds and experience, so we can be sure to build a team around what fits best with each of our clients. Each of our trainers has the highest levels of certification, professional credentials and experience. Most have worked for large multi-national organizations and all of the proposed trainers have recent experience delivering the material. This means they can focus solely on understanding the needs and subtleties of each client, making each classroom experience relevant and meaningful. Strategic Partners, Inc. has access to some of the country’s leading minds when it comes to training, consulting, and coaching. We are affiliated with more than 100 individuals and specialize in finding the right fit of experience and personality for each engagement. This means you will get trainers that ‘get you’; you will not be limited to a small pool of the same professionals for every engagement.
- Multi-Generational Workforce: We adapt our training to meet the needs of a multi-generational workforce including delivering training in different modalities to meet different learning styles.
- Measuring Return on Investment: Reliably measuring just how a client’s investment in training is driving higher performance, impacting leadership effectiveness and building critical capabilities can be difficult. In fact, many organizations avoid this level of measurement because they find it to be time consuming and expensive, even though they know it’s important. That’s why we provide our clients with effective approaches to determining exactly how their investment in coaching has changed behavior and impacted the organization.
- Experience helping clients implement learning campaigns: Our creative approach to training and development help our clients transfer the key concepts of the “classroom” to daily work by implementing pre and post-workshop activities such as on-line newsletters, alumni sessions, marketing campaigns, evaluation tools, contests and games, posters, and gadgets, gizmos and toys.