“What will you do with your one wild and precious life?”
The famous American poet, Mary Oliver, asks us “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” Well, first you have to figure out what is standing between you and the life you really want– that is, if you are lucky enough to know what that is. Many of us know only that what we have is not fully satisfying, and live with a deep sense there is something else–something bigger or better waiting to emerge. If we knew how, we would generate a new, alternative story to the one we are living, but find this difficult to do by ourselves. Veteran career coaches Jan Boxer and Linda Bidlack know that the self-discovery and planning process is a whole lot easier, much less intimidating, and simply more fun in a group of like-minded folks grappling with the same big question of—“What’s next?” Using a proven method that will bring structure to your thinking, and clarity and confidence to your decision making, together, they will help you address your longings and find the courage to ignite the fire in your heart! (Click here for their bios)
A 90 Day Program to Realizing the WorkLife You Imagined
- A 1-day workshop with like-minded peers kick starts the program designed to provide you with a powerful frame work for determining what is possible for your WorkLife. You will set an inspiring 90 day goal for yourself and begin to prepare mentally, emotionally and physically for the next steps.
- Individual phone coaching once per month is included (3 sessions total ).
- Six (6) bi-weekly webinars full of content is also provided—with time for Q & A with Jan and Linda.
- Weekly conference calls with 2-3 peers gives you the opportunity for feedback, encouragement and accountability.
Kick Start Workshop, February 21, 2014, 9:00 AM – 5:00PM, Silver Spring Civic Center (metro accessible). Limited to 16 participants. Morning and afternoon coffee and snacks provided. Coaching sessions will be scheduled in advance to accommodate your busy life. Dates and times for the bi-weekly webinar will be determined by group on February 21. These calls will be recorded and recordings may be downloaded for listening at later time. Registration includes fees and materials:
- $1299 Early-Bird Registration (Before January 31)
- $1499 Registration (After January 31)*
- Additional coaching sessions may be purchased for $225 each
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Strong Interest Inventory with interpretation session $330 (optional)